God continues to have the best ideas. My job as a composer is to get those ideas down on paper!
I love to teach the following workshops:
- Kids Lead Worship . . . It’s Not Just Singing Anymore! – Looking for creative ways to plug your children into your worship services? Explore how children can lead us big people in worship using puppets, umbrellas, bucket bands & signs.
- Music Designed With the Non-Singer in Mind – Get ideas on incorporating rhythm, motion, rhythmic passing & sign language into children’s music so that even your non-singers will want to join in.
- Do We Have to Do a Christmas Program? – You will get lots of script writing pointers, music options for traditional Christmas carols and some new Christmas songs, plus prop and costume ideas for your next children’s Christmas program.
- Designing Kid-Friendly Worship – Ideas for making every part of a worship service kid & family-friendly.
- Wiggly Music for Preschoolers – Preschoolers are going to wiggle anyway, so why not pick music that encourages your preschoolers to move!?
- Short and Sweet Preschool Programs – Preschool Christmas and all-season program ideas that are perfectly designed for your smallest actors & singers.
Contact me if you’d like me to teach a children’s music workshop in your area.
Theme Songs & Special Requests from You
I have been in business for 20 years. Through the years, it has been a privilege to work with publishers and churches & Christian schools & preschools & homeschool co-ops of all sizes. Upon request, I’ve written theme songs for church anniversaries and celebrations, mission events, stewardship themes, conventions, Bible camps, Vacation Bible School curriculum, and Sunday school curriculum.
As choir directors, music teachers and volunteers, your comments and creative ideas are always welcome. Who knows, maybe YOUR idea will be the theme of my next Christmas musical or preschool program!!